We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients, potential clients and website visitors. In this policy, we breakdown the elements of that commitment.
What kinds of information do you collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral source, length of visit and website navigation path. Please see the section on ‘Cookies’ below.
- information that you provide to us when using the contact form(s) on our website, including your email address
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card / bank details)
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts) – eg. by commenting on the blog.
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Before you disclose any such information to us about a third-party, you must seek their consent to do so.
How do you use this information?
We may use your personal information to:
- better administer our business and the website
- create a more personalised website experience for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- supply to you services agreed or purchased through our website
- send you invoices and payment reminders
- send you from time to time email updates on our company status and news (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these)
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, or more occasionally clients of our business, which we think may be of interest to you. This will be via post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (from which you can unsubscribe at any time)
- provide third-parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- keep our website as secure as possible and prevent fraudulent activity
Do you share this information with any affiliates or third parties?
Never for marketing purposes.
We may share some information with third-parties in the course of achieving the items under the previous heading.
We may also disclose your information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers and subcontractors if reasonably necessary under the following terms:
- To the extent that law requires us
- To the purchaser of any business we are selling
- In connection with legal proceedings
Can customers review or delete the information you collect about them?
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you. This is subject to a standard administration fee of £10.00. We will also require proof of identity in the form of a photo-id.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent that the law allows.
You may instruct us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes.
What is your policy on cookies?
Whilst cookies do not tend to store personal information, there may be personal information linked to them.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies in their settings. However, blocking cookies will have a negative impact on your experience using many websites. Instead, you may choose to periodically delete cookies, which is an option also available in most browsers.
By using our website, you agree to our policy on cookies.
How do you notify customers if your privacy practices change?
This web page is kept up to date regularly. Customers should check this page to ensure that the policy has not changed. Any significant changes to policy will also be emailed to the customer.
How can customers contact you with questions?
You can contact us on the following details:
- First Floor, 20 Buttgarden Street, Bideford, EX39 2AU
- 01237 479 233
This policy is effective from 28.02.16.